MeetFactory, o. p. s.
Ke Sklárně 3213/15
150 00 Praha 5
13:00 do 20:00 + based on evening program
2. 6. -
20. 8. 2015
MeetFactory, o.p.s. calls for the completion of the exhibition program of the Kostka Gallery for 2016. Call is opened for Czech and international artists, artists groups and curators. We prefer projects reacting upon the untraditional typology and the site-specific context of the exhibition space of Kostka Gallery. Given the specific characteristics of the space, we recommend to present works by one or two artists, rather than a group show. We offer 4-6 exhibition terms of a standard length of approximately one month.
The space - a former boiler room of a glass factory, is not heated in the winter. It is, however, an imposing space in a shape of a cube. The measures are 9,1 x 11,5 x 10,5m. The space is monitored by a security camera system and is open to the public daily from 1 - 8pm.
- basic installation help
- limited financial cover
- printing an exhibition postcard
- including an information about the exhibition in MeetFactory's monthly program
- basic PR (Press release, social networks etc.)
In case of financially demanding projects, we recommend artists or curators to seek for individual grant support.
The application should contain:
- a short project description (up to two pages) and visualization (PDF, max 10MB)
- an up-to-date portfolio and CV of the artist(s) and/or curator(s) (PDF, max 10MB)
The applications may be submitted electronically until 20th August 2015. Contact address: email@example.com.
The results will be available by the beginning of September 2015.